Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My condolensces to the McNeil family

-My condolensces to the McNeil family-

RIP Shane McNeil! You were a great friend, student, son, and much more. Your memory will live on forever in our hearts. I didn't really know you but I heard you were very spiritual and devoted to the Lord. Thanks for joining bible club and for touching the lives and hearts of everyone at Foothill.

"If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." - Romans 10:9

Rest in peace my friend. You are saved and in a better place. Falcons 4 Life take flight and soar to the great beyond!

~+~Melinda Martinez~+~
~FHS Class of 2009~
-Henderson, NV-

If shane's family could contact me on Yahoo that would be great. I have a few things to ask them and for their permission. My yahoo is: Blackvampclass2009@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Username:
way to contact:
yahoo IM name: